Friday 11 February 2011

My Baby Start Crawl

Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers, Size 4, 140 CountFisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat, Red/White



To day my baby start crawl but still don't move
any more. i very happy to see my baby try to
crawl and move. every day my baby Leo
change my baby Leo start learn to the world.
i am a mum (mother) i'm glad to see the
development of the my baby. now my baby
Leo 8 months old he can use baby walkger
for walk as well but he don't crawl. my son
want to move but he don't move may be my
son to heavy for crawl my son have weight
about 9.5kg. i think about next week my son
can crawling sure or start walking????


wait and see mummy Lilly.

Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, MatrixYookidoo Stack 'N' Stream Tub Fountain

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment